সোমবার, ৩ মার্চ, ২০১৪

             I am Md. Monir Hossain. I am a College student. I live with my parents in Dhaka. My Father is a Business man. My mother is a housewife. I have one sister and one brother. One sister is a university student and my small brother S.S.C  complete in 2013. However I am the second of my parents soon. There are many things happened in my life. One of them happened in our village home. when i was a child, I went to my village . It was summer. There were many trees at our home. I Climbed a mango tree to bring some ripen mangoes. While touching the mango I fall from the tree. My grandparents took me to the doctor and I came round soon. However i like to read story books, I watch television, play cricket with my friends. I also fond of music. I get up early in the morning. I try to say five time prayers. Continue I study hard. All the class teachers love me very much. I also respect them.
Thank You very much.
Assalamualaikum all.

1 টি মন্তব্য:

Unknown বলেছেন...
এই মন্তব্যটি লেখক দ্বারা সরানো হয়েছে।